Matcha Chasen Bamboo Whisk - 100 Prongs
Traditional Japanese style bamboo whisk (or "Chasen" in Japanese). The perfect tool used for whisking and preparing matcha. Consists of 100 prongs handcrafted from a single piece of bamboo. It is recommended to soak the whisk in water for an hour before use.
- Use the bamboo whisk upright and hold the bowl with the other hand
- To effectively mix the matcha with hot water, whisk in a fast "M" motion, just touching the bottom of the bowl until an even froth covers the surface
- Keep whisking until the water becomes frothy. Should only take between 10-15 seconds if done correctly
- Matcha is then ready to drink
- Just rinse the whisk under water to clean and leave to dry. Do not use any soaps or dishwater detergent.